Welcome to our blog.
AI, machine learning, big data, and predictive analytics are complex and constantly changing. Leverage Emylla’s expertise to deliver the insights you need to grow and thrive.
- Prescriptive Marketing Is a Game Changer‘Flying blind’ with the same digital strategies no longer cuts it. Expect better ROI from your marketing. Update your branding!Refresh your website!Invest more in SEO!Buy more online ads!Make this new app!Run this PPC campaign! These are the same strategies everyone is using … and they’re simply no longer working. It’s time for a fresh approach.… Read more: Prescriptive Marketing Is a Game Changer
- Eight Ways Data Science Improves Your BusinessEight Ways Data Science Improves Your Business. Predict, forecast, automate, and personalize …This is just some of the potential that lies within your business data. Here we highlight eight key areas where applying data science to your business provides both short-term ROI and long-term competitive advantage. 1) Fortify your supply chain. Advancements in graph data… Read more: Eight Ways Data Science Improves Your Business
- Step 1: Level-Up Your Team’s Analytical Skills.In the middle ages, “reading the tea leaves” was the go-to method for predicting the future. Here is how it worked. The fortune-teller would have the subject drink unstrained tea. When the drink was finished, the remaining residue in the bottom of the cup was analyzed for symbols or messages. Seeing a wild beast foretold… Read more: Step 1: Level-Up Your Team’s Analytical Skills.
- Case Study: Email Marketing OptimizationClient: Calder Capital — Premier M&A firm based in Grand Rapids, MichiganProject: Email campaign optimizationResult: ↑+303% clicked emails; ↑+67% click rate Introduction Considering there are more than 4 billion daily email users, it’s no surprise that 78% of marketers say email is important to their overall company success1. But with so many marketers using email, getting… Read more: Case Study: Email Marketing Optimization
- Leading Data and Technology Firms Develop Strategic AllianceSeeking to extend their mutual capabilities, Solvenna LLC (Chicago, Illinois) and Emylla LLC (Grand Rapids, Michigan) have formed a new strategic alliance. With this announcement, the two firms will leverage their combined expertise in data-driven technologies to further enhance client value. The new alliance, which allows for certain information sharing, resource sharing, and joint-marketing strategies,… Read more: Leading Data and Technology Firms Develop Strategic Alliance