Welcome to our blog.
AI, machine learning, big data, and predictive analytics are complex and constantly changing. Leverage Emylla’s expertise to deliver the insights you need to grow and thrive.
- Creating That “Can’t-Live-Without” Customer AppHow do you create a truly transformational app for your customers? The one that overwhelmingly exceeds expectations for customer engagement, market share lift, and ROI. The answer lies in the approach. Providing a one-size-fits-all app for your customers is easy – But it’s not game-changing. A better approach leverages your data for customization. This approach […]
- Now Is the Time to Level-Up Your Team’s Analytical SkillsIn the middle ages, “reading the tea leaves” was the go-to method for predicting the future. Here is how it worked. The fortune teller would have the subject drink unstrained tea. When the drink was finished, the remaining residue in the bottom of the cup was analyzed for symbols or messages. Seeing a wild beast […]
- Connected Data: The Fabric of Your Business SuccessWe understand the challenge. You need to generate powerful insights from your data — insights into your customers, your operations, and your market that drive competitive advantage and business growth. And, you need to move fast. But your data is spread out; Dispersed among a wide variety of systems, locations, files, and applications. The structure […]
- Digital Solutions Tailored to Your Business … and Your CustomersThere’s an almost endless array of new technologies promising to deliver the holy grail of digital transformation. It doesn’t exist. There is no end game in digital transformation. And, there is certainly no “one-size-fits-all” solution. Rather, it’s a continuous and constant focus on leveraging the right technologies to enhance your customer experience, improve efficiency, and […]
- Data Science Startup Builds AI That Delivers Bottom-Line ResultsMonday, April 6, 2020 – 8:00 AM FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Ada, Michigan, U.S. – Emylla LLC, a new Michigan-based data and technology firm, combines deep business experience with an advanced data science skillset to help clients maximize value from data. Analytics is the engine powering the future of business. Emylla provides businesses with a competitive […]